A Gopala Krishna
- G-Protein Coupled Receptor (GPCR) mediated signal transduction pathways
- Mechanism of G protein activation
- Membrane protein biochemistry
- Protein structure-function
- Protein folding
- Vignesh R and Aradhyam GK. (2020) A Change in Domain Cooperativity Drives the Function of Calnuc. Biochemistry. 59:2507-2517
- Ashokan A, Kameswaran M, AradhyamG. K(2019) Molecular determinants on extracellular loop domains that dictate interaction between β-arrestin and Human APJ Receptor. FEBS Lett. 593: 634- 643
- Vignesh R, AradhyamG. K. (2019) Chaperoning Against Amyloid Aggregation: Monitoring In Vitro and In Vivo. Methods Mol Biol.1929:135-15
- Narayanasamy S,Aradhyam G. K.(2018) Differential Response to Ca2+ from Vertebrate and Invertebrate Calumenin is Governed by a Single Amino Acid Residue. Biochemistry. 57: 722-731.
- Ashokan A, AradhyamG. K.(2017) Measurement of intracellular Ca2+ mobilization to study GPCR signal transduction. Methods Cell Biol. 142:59-66.
- Ashokan A, AradhyamG. K.(2017) Effective purification of recombinant peptide ligands for GPCR research. Methods Cell Biol. 142:111-118.
- Andhirka SK, Vignesh R, Aradhyam G. K. (2017) The nucleotide-free state of heterotrimeric G proteins α-subunit adopts a highly stable conformation. FEBS J. 284:2464-2481.
- Kanuru M, Aradhyam G. K (2017) Chaperone-like Activity of Calnuc Prevents Amyloid Aggregation. Biochemistry. 56:149-159.
- Gupta K, Pilli VS, AradhyamG. K. Left-right axis asymmetry determining human Cryptic gene is transcriptionally repressed by Snail. (2016) BMC Dev Biol.16:39.
- Kumar P, Ashokan A, AradhyamG. K. (2016) Apelin binding to human APJ receptor leads to biased signaling. Biochim. Biophys. Acta.1864:1748-1756.
- Pilli SV, Anuradha D, Manoj N, Nagesh N, Kumar RS, AradhyamG. K. (2016) Phenotypic Variations in the 22q11 Deletion Syndrome – Study in a South Indian Population. Indian J. Pediatr.83:746-747.
- Vijaya S S Pilli, K Gupta, Bhanu VSSP Kotha, Aradhyam G. K. (2015) Snail mediated Cripto-1 repression regulates the cell-cycle and EMT related gene changes in IMR-32 cells. FEBS Lett.589:1249-1256.
- Kumar P, Aradhyam G. K. (2014) Easy and efficient protocol for purification of recombinant peptides. Protein Expr. Purif.95:129-135.
- Singh V, Nair SP, Aradhyam G. K. (2013) Chemistry of conjugation to gold nanoparticles affects G-protein activity differently. J. Nanobiotech.11:7-15.
- Kanuru M, Raman R, Aradhyam G. K. (2013) Serine protease activity of calnuc: regulation by Zn2+and G proteins. J. Biol. Chem.288(3):1762-1773
- Ghosh A, Sonavane U, Andhirka SK, AradhyamG. K, Joshi R. (2011) Structural insights into human GPCR protein OA1: a computational perspective. J. Mol. Model.18: 2117-2133.
- AradhyamGK, Balivada LM, Kanuru M, Vadivel P, Vidhya BS. (2010) Calnuc: Emerging roles in calcium signaling and human diseases. IUBMB Life.62(6): 436-446. (Invited Review)
- Kanuru, M., Samuel, J. K., Blaivada, L. M. and Aradhyam. G. K.(2009) Ion-binding properties of Calnuc, Ca2+– versus Mg2+-Calnuc adopts additional and unusual Ca2+-binding sites upon interaction with G-protein. FEBS Journal276: 2529–2546.
- Sahu, S. K., Aradhyam, G. K. and Gummadi, S. N. (2008) Over-expression of recombinant phospholipid scramblase 1 in E. coliand its purification from inclusion bodies. Biotechnol. Lett.30: 2131-2137.
- Sahu, S.K., Gummadi, S. N., Manoj, N. and Aradhyam, G. K.(2007) Phospholipid scramblases: an overview. Arch. of Biochem. Biophys.462:103-14.