1. Anju V Nair, Mukesh Doble,(2014) Cyclic β-(1-3) (1-6)-Glucans-production and prospective applications pg 25- 44in Recent Advances in Carbohydrate Polymer Research, Editor P M Sivakumar , Research Signpost, India, ISBN 978-81-308-0534-4.
2. Sakthipriya, N., Doble, M., Sangwai, J.S., 2015. Enhanced Oil Recovery Techniques for Indian Reservoirs, pp 237-269 in Petroleum Geosciences: Indian Contexts, Editor: Soumyajit Mukherjee, Springer Geology, Springer International Publishing Switzerland. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-03119-4_11
3. P. M. Sivakumar and Mukesh Doble, Natural products as anti-inflammatory agents, pp 251-275 in Recent Developments in Medicinal Plant Research , Editor(s) Anna Capasso, Research Signpost, India ISBN 978-81-308-0160-5
4. Ponnurengam Malliappan Sivakumar and Mukesh Doble Artificial Neural Network Model Based QSAR for Oxygen Containing Heterocycles as Selective COX-2 Inhibitors, Recent Trends on QSAR in the Pharmaceutical Perceptions, Editor(s): Mahmud Tareq Hassan Khan, 2012, 255-271, DOI: 10.2174/97816080537971120101.
5. Prabhawathi, Veluchamy, Ponnurengam Malliappan Sivakumar and Mukesh Doble “Biological Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles and their Functional Properties.” In Nanoscience and Advancing Computational Methods in Chemistry: Research Progress, ed. Eduardo A. Castro and A.K. Haghi, 162-179 (2012), doi:10.4018/978-1-4666-1607-3.ch006.
6. V. Prabhawathi, P. M. Sivakumar & M. Doble. 2010. Contributed a book chapter titled “Biological synthesis of nanoparticles” under the book titled, “Nanoscience and Advancing Computational Methods in Chemistry: Research Progress” to be published by IGI global and the editorial board consisting of Dr. Eduardo D. Castro & Dr. A. K. Haghi, University of Guilan, Iran. (Got accepted and under the final stage of publication). http://www.igi-global.com/book/nanoscience-advancing-computational-metho…
7. V. Prabhawathi and Mukesh Doble Biosorption of Metals by Soil Bacteri, in Soil Microbes and Environmental Health, Editor: Mohammad Miransari , Nova Sci. publ, Hauppauge NY 11788-3619, USA, July, 2011.
8. J Arutchelvi and Mukesh Doble a chapter titled “Mannosylerythritol Lipids: Microbial Production and Their Applications” in the book titled “Biosurfactants. From Genes to Applications”by Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2011.http://www.springerlink.com/content/j11k850646k62125/
9. Sivakumar P.M., Kumar V., Seenivasan S.P., Mohanapriya J.,Doble M Advances in Biomedical Research. Anti tubercular activity of chalcones – Experimental and QSAR studies 2010. WSEAS Press, University of Cambridge, UK, p. 168-172.
10. Mukesh Doble a chapter titled “Alternate energy sources” in the book titled “Renewable Energy Focus Handbook”by Elsevier, Academic Press, Amsterdam, Dec 2008 https://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookdescription.cws_home/716902/description#description
11. S. HemaIswarya, Mukesh D, Mechanistic Studies on Combination of phytochemicals and synthetic drugs as anticancer agents, Annals of Traditional Chinese Medicine Volume 3, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd. Singapore, 2008.http://www.worldscibooks.com/medsci/6550.html
12. P. M. Sivakumar, Mukesh D, Natural products as anti-inflammatory agents. Recent Development in Medicinal Plant Research, Editor Anna Capasso, ISBN 978-81-308-0160-5, Chapter 13,Research Signpost publisher, India , 2007 . http://www.ressign.com/UserBookDetail.aspx?bkid=584&catid=150
13. P. K. Prabhakar, Mukesh D, Mechanism of action of medicinal plants towards Diabetes mellitus – A Review, Recent Progress in Medicinal Plants, Volume 22, Chapter 12, Studium Press, LLC, USA, 2007, p181-204.
14. M.V.Joshi, Mukesh D, Heteropolyacid catalysed transfer hydrogenation of nitro compounds, in Catalysis:Modern trends, Norossa Publishing (1995) 292.
15. M.V.Joshi, C.S.Narasimhan, Mukesh D, Shape selective diacetate formation of aldehydes using H-ZSM-5, Catalysis Present & Future, Wiley eastern ltd (1995) 38.
16. Mukesh D, Molecular graphics of polymer, Polymer Sci & recent adv., Allied publ (1994) 719.
17. Mukesh D, K.Srinivasan, A.Ghogre, A fractal approach to curing reaction on a surface, in Polymer sciences : Contemporary themes, Volume I (Ed: S.Sivaram), Tata Mcgraw Hill publishing co. Ltd., New Delhi (1991)p 104.
18. Mukesh D, C.S.Narasimhan, V.M.Deshpande, K.Ramnaryanan,Kinetics and mathematical modelling of methyl linoleate isomerization on supported Ru-Ni catalyst, Recent Trends in Chem. React. Engng. , Ed. Kulkarni, Mashelkar, Sharma, Wiley Eastern Edn. (1987) 116.
19. V.Kenkre, Mukesh D, C.S.Narasimhan, Oxidation of ethanol on V2O5 based catalyst,Advances in Catalysis Science & Technology,Wiley Eastern Ltd.,New Delhi, 1984, p455.
20. Mukesh D, M.Goodman, C.N.Kenney, W.Morton, Oscillatory phenomena in heterogeneous catalysed oxidation reactions, Specialist periodical reports, Royal Chemical Society, Vol 36, Catalysis 6 (1983).