- Computer Aided drug design (20 hours lectures) – Certification course (July 2018)
(Force fields, MM/QM, 2D and 3D QSAR, Pharmacophore modelling, docking, multi bind, patch dock, MOPAC)
- Biostatistics and Design of experiments (20 hours lectures) – Certification course (July 2016/July 2017/July 2018)http://nptel.ac.in/noc/IndividualCourse/Lectures/noc16-bt01/1/1 (various tests such as F, t, ANOVA, Chi square etc, various distributions, Design of experiments, nonlinear design, regression).
- Medical Biomaterials (20 hours lecture) – Certification course (Jan, 2017/Jan 2018). https://onlinecourses.nptel.ac.in/noc17_bt08/preview (various types of biomaterials used as implants and devices with lab demo, problems and fundamental concepts
- Downstream processing (36 hours lecture) –Certification course (Jan, 2017) https://onlinecourses.nptel.ac.in/noc17_bt04/preview
- Principles of Downstream techniques in Bioprocess (10 hours lectures) – Certification course (Jan, 2016/Jan 2018) http://nptel.ac.in/noc/IndividualCourse/Lectures/noc15-bt03/1/ (a condensed form of 40 hours course)
- Downstream processing (40 hours lectures) – NPTEL course 2014 http://nptel.ac.in/courses/102106022/ (solid liquid separation, membranes, chromatography, centrifuge, L-L extraction, adsorption)