Narayanan Madaboosi Srinivasan
Ph.D., Max Planck Institute of Colloids & Interfaces; Fraunhofer Institute for Biomedical Engineering; University of Potsdam, Germany
M.Phil., Madras Veterinary College, TANUVAS, Chennai
M.Sc., University of Madras, Chennai.
DBT Ramalingaswami Re-Entry Fellow
- Biomolecular interfacing: Bioassay development andreadout strategies
- Biosensors: Design, validation and technical integration of nucleic acid/ protein biomarker platforms
- Molecular diagnostics for clinical applications: IVD (In vitro diagnostics) and PoC (point-of-care) detection of infectious diseases and cancer for resource-limited settings
- Microfluidics as a tool for biosensing of pathogens and onco-biomarkers
- Biomedical Engineering interfaces for Healthcare Biotechnology
- Ramalingaswami Re-entry Fellowship 2020-2021, Dept. of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India, 2021.
- DBT/Wellcome Trust India Alliance IRMI Research Management Fellowship, India, 2021.
- Visiting Researcher Fellowship, Dept. of Biochemistry & Biophysics, Stockholm University, Sweden, 2015.
- FCT (Foundation for Science & Technology) Fellowship, Portugal, 2015.
- Marie Curie Fellowship for Experienced Researcher, European Commission, 2012.
- Max Planck Doctoral Research Fellowship, International Max Planck Research School on Biomimetic Systems, Max Planck Society, Germany, 2008.
- MSc Endowment Scholarship, Dept. of Biotechnology, University of Madras, Chennai, India, 2006.
- Summer Fellowship, Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad, India, 2005.
- Plant Biotechnology First Rank/Best Outgoing Prize (Gold Medalist), Loyola College, Chennai, India, 2004.