- Cancer Biology – Oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes – Molecular and mechanistic studies, Validation in animal models and clinical samples
- Antibodies for diagnostic applications – Diagnostic kits for disease markers
1. Beesetti S, Jayadev M, Surabhi R, Kathy T, Pitani RS, Joseph LD, Ganesh V and Rayala SK.Transcriptional regulation of ataxia–telangiectasia and Rad3 related protein (ATR) by activated p21-activated kinase-1 (Pak1) protects keratinocytes in UV-B induced premalignant skin lesions. Oncogene (2017), In Press.
2. Anuj, Lakshmi A, Surabhi RP, Kanakarajan A, Sundaram S,Pitani RS,Kremersothen J, Ganesh V and Rayala SK.KIBRA attains oncogenic activity by repressing RASSF1A. Br.J.Cancer,(2017), In Press.
3. Kumar AS, Jagadeeshan S, Pitani RS, Ramshankar V, Venkitasamy K, Ganesh V and Rayala SK.Snail-Modulated MicroRNA 493 Forms a Negative Feedback Loop with the Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1 Receptor Pathway and Blocks Tumorigenesis. Mol.Cell.Biol (2017), 37 (6), e510-16.
4. Kanakaveti V, Sakthivel R, Rayala SK, and Gromiha MM.Importance of functional groups in predicting the activity of small molecule inhibitors for Bcl-2 and Bcl-xL. Chem.Biol. Drug. Des. 2017 (In press).
5. Kumar A, Singhal M, Chopra C, Srinivasan S, Surabhi RP, Kanumuri R, Tentu S, Jagadeesan S, Sundaram S, Ramanathan K, Pitani R, Muthuswamy B, Abhijit S, Nair AS, Venkatraman G and Rayala SK. Threonine 209 phosphorylation on RUNX3 by Pak1 is a molecular switch for its dualistic functions. Oncogene (2016), 35, 4857-65.
6. Kumar AS, Jagadeeshan S, Subramanian A, Chidambaram S, Surabhi R, Singhal M, Pitani R, Davvuru P, Ganesh V and Rayala SK. Molecular mechanism of modulation of Nuclear Receptor Coregulator MTA1 – a key molecule involved in Parkinson’s disease by Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor (G-CSF). J.Biol.Chem (2016), 291, 12310-12321.
7. Jagadeeshan S, Anirudh S, Silpa T, Swarnalatha B, Singhal M, Swetha R, Rohanprasad S, Jayadev M, Hendev B, Jaishree B, Ravisankar P, Saravanababu C, Sandhya S, Malathi R, Jeyakanthan J, Nair A, Ganesh V and Rayala SK. p21 activated kinase 1 (Pak1) signaling influences therapeutic outcome in pancreatic cancer. Ann.Oncology (2016), 27, 1546-56.
8. Jayadev M, Beesetti S, Surabhi R, Kremersothen J, Ganesh V and Rayala SK.Phosphorylation dependent regulation of DNA damage response of adaptor protein KIBRA in cancer cells. Mol.Cell.Biol. (2016), 36, 1354-1365.
9. Jagadeesan S, Ganesh V and Rayala SK. Targeting p21 activated kinase 1 (Pak1) to PAKup Pancreatic Cancer.Expert. Opin.Ther.Targets (2016) 20:1283-1285.
10. Jagadeesan S, Yoganathan RK, Singhal M, Anirudh S, Jayadev M, Lakshmi A, Roshini A, Baskar G, Ravi M, Joseph D, Kalesh M, Nair S, Ganesh V and Rayala SK. Transcriptional regulation of fibronectin by p21-activated kinase-1 modulates pancreatic tumorigenesis. Oncogene (2015) 34, 455-464.